The 2022 Sands China Macao International 10K, organized by the Sports Bureau of the Macao SAR Government and the General Association of Athletics of Macau and title-sponsored by Sands China Ltd., has been cancelled due to the recent epidemic developments in nearby regions and in compliance with the epidemic prevention and control policies of the Macao SAR Government. The Organizing Committee has announced the follow-up arrangements. The details are as below:
- Race participants are not required to take any action, and the registration fee will be automatically returned via the payment method and account used at the time of registration.
- Race participants may choose to receive a commemorative medal and a towel but not to receive the registration fee refund. Please follow the steps below for collection:
Steps of signing up for souvenir collection: (Guide for Signing-up )
- Follow the ‘澳門特區體育局’ (Macao SAR Sports Bureau) WeChat subscription account and enter the mini program during 25 April to 9 May.
- Log into the mini program to fill in personal information of the race participant (which must be the same as the information provided upon registration, including the name in English, telephone number and registration receipt number), and select the location, date and time for souvenir collection.
- Once the information is provided, participants will receive an electronic voucher for souvenir collection.
- Participants can then collect the souvenirs with the electronic voucher at the selected location, and on the selected date and time.
Location, date and time for signing up and souvenir collection:
- Period for signing up: 25 April to 9 May
- Period for souvenir collection: 5 May to 4 August
- Locations for souvenir collection:
|Macau Grand Prix Building
(Address: No.207, Avenida da Amizade)
Monday to Thursday:
(Except public holidays)
|General Association of Athletics of Macau
(Address: Olympic Sports Centre)
Monday to Friday:
Saturday and Sunday:
(Macao SAR Sports Bureau) WeChat subscription account